This month at 10 Minute Novelists, I talk about how becoming a beta reader for other writer can make someone a better writer.
If you look up online advice for writers, you’ll likely find a mention of beta readers and how crucial they are for improving one’s writing. Yet, with all the emphasis out there on finding a beta reader or ten, there’s very little said about how being a beta reader improves your own writing.
So if you never thought about becoming a beta reader, hop over to my guest post.
Other articles at 10 Minute Novelists
- Foreign Phrases in Your Novel
- How to Write Foreigners in Dialogue
- 7 Gift Ideas for Writers
- Bullet Journaling for Writers
- Writing Multiple Projects: Pros and Cons
- Love Your Writing: A Writer’s Self-care
- Reading as a Writer
- When You Shouldn’t be Writing
- Finding Time to Write
- Dealing with the Impostor Syndrome